. . . MUSTACHE!!! For Movember. I laughed when he first told me about his idea, because he is always asking me to grow some kind of facial hair, and I'm just not the biggest fan of it, so (I know, I'm the most horrible wife ever) I always say no. But not this time! As funny as it is, it's for a great cause! He decorated a little donation box to keep at work, and has officially registered as a 'stashe grower. All proceeds go to awareness and funding for testicular cancer. Here's the website with more information if you're interested.
The really funny part about Andrew growing a mustache is that he has practically invisible blonde hairs on his philtrum (who knew what that was? Don't lie) which makes it look like he has two small patches of hair on either side of that little dip. His solution? Dye it. I'm not kidding. He used hair dye to color the blonde patch, so as to make it appear he can grow a decent mustache. When he told me what he was doing, I told him he could only do it IF . . . 1. he let me take pictures of the process, and 2. he let me post them on our blog.
Thankfully, you won't find this handsome face on the national sex offender registry. |
| Before |
| During: The Peanut Butter Stage |
| During: The Chunky Spicy Dijon Mustard Stage |
| After |
http://www.funlol.com/11007/Testicular_cancer_song.html
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW! Don't be so sure... I think the stash might have a mind of it's own & take over his brain... Hair has a way of doing that... ask him about his "HOT" mullet. ;) bwahahahahah!
ReplyDelete