Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The hours between 11-6 really do exist

We might be in our early 20's (ok I'm in my early 20's and Andrew is pushing the second half of the decade) but we are old when it comes to bedtime.  It's a rare occasion for us (I really mean me) to stay up past 11, let alone past midnight.  New Year's Eve is one of those occasions Andrew doesn't put up with my "old" age.  So we went up to Seattle for the fireworks off of the space needle.  It was freezing, and we had to pay $10 to park our car for 1 hour, but it was pretty awesome.  The space needle literally looks like it's on fire when the fireworks are going off, but don't worry, it isn't.  Thanks to our new scarves and leather gloves from mama Donnelly, we stayed cozy.  I even stayed up with Andrew for the drive home!  What a trooper . . .


Our friends Cedar and Tia





And because I know you're all wondering what could these two have possibly *resoluted this year?  I'll tell you . . . 
  • Floss every night (research has linked plaque to cardiac disease, so if that isn't enough of a reason, I don't know what is)
  • Don't procrastinate homework (like I am doing right now by writing this blog)
  • Do today's dishes TODAY (an apartment kitchen can stink up pretty fast if you leave stuff out)
  • Put Xbox and PS3 controllers away when you're done using them (this one is Andrew's)
*resoluted: to have made resolutions (I made it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment