Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A breath of fresh air

I thought I was going to be really good about this blog thing, and I could never understand why anyone would give up an opportunity to talk about themselves, but now I understand.  Life happens.  I'm sitting here with an open Psychology book (can you believe I will have read over 700 pages of textbook by the end of this class?!?!), procrastinating as always.  I have mastered *new term here people* "quality minimal effort."  I have found my calling as a student.

In between work, school, and homework we found some time to visit with our good friends Tony and Jamie, who were in Washington to visit Tony's family.  It was so nice to just be able to smell the Utah air on their jackets, and spend time with some "old" friends.  We took them to Pike's Place Market, where we (in fashion of poor college students everywhere) walked a lot.  I think there was fish and chips and some delicious ice cream in there somewhere, but leave it to the four of us to have fun whilst doing absolutely nothing. 


I love her!

And if he so happens to be reading this . . . Tony, you win, you were right about the shoes (picture posted for proof).



Other than that, nothing new has happened.  We promise to be a little more exciting this summer!   

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi!! I didn't know you had a blog, its fabulous! I am glad you have proof of the shoes:) We LOVE you guys. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete