Friday, April 2, 2010

First post!  Wow, this is a big step.  This past week has been hectic!  We started a new quarter, and have been trying to adjust back to a school schedule.  Spring break was kind to us.  We had fun, stayed up a little too late, but we were able to rest and re-coop.  I just recently changed my major to Psychology (and I'm thinking about double majoring in Sociology) and I am loving my classes!  I am also taking a choir class this quarter!  I can't believe I allowed myself to go this long without scheduling time for singing.  What a great feeling it was to sit and sight read new music on Monday!  I'm taking GOSPEL CHOIR!  There will be lots of hollering, hooting, and clapping, but it's a blast!  To hear one of the songs we're singing, check out this link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6rSc0gtdUk&feature=related  Andrew started a new job this week, and he is loving it!  He's working on campus, and he's able to do homework during the slow times, for which he is grateful.  His teachers all seem to think their class is the only class, and have assigned the equivalency of 5 Harry Potter books for him to read this quarter.  He only wishes the material he was reading was something like HP.  He gets to learn about American Revolution instead.  That's it for now!  Off to start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment