It's been 2 years since we tied the knot, so I thought I'd make an account of what comes with being married (from a woman's point of view).
1. Tax benefits
2. Not having to worry about STD's
3. Longer lives
4. 2 cars
5. More money (but coincidentally, more bills too)
6. Responsibility
7. Someone you're not too embarrassed to fart around
8. Movie night, every night
9. More friends
10. Weight gain
11. Your own furniture
12. A junk drawer
13. More laundry
14. An X-box, Playstation, and Wii
15. Someone to take you on a date
16. A BBQ'er
17. Endless laughs
18. A study partner
19. Chicago propaganda that takes the form of hats, shirts, posters, blankets, aprons, grill covers, snuggies, license plate covers, and bobble-heads
20. I'm going to get sentimental on you . . . someone to grow old with
There you have it! If you ever had doubts about getting married, be stilled.
If I had to choose one word to describe the past two years, it would be "I-wouldn't-change-a-thing-about-it!" We celebrated with a picnic and a day full of stinky, lazy, camera hogging animals at the Seattle zoo!
![]() |
| If there were ever any doubts about evolution . . . |
![]() |
| Moto Moto! |
We did see non-primate animals, but these were the best pictures





No comments:
Post a Comment